Sunday, February 14, 2016

I'm cured!


How I discovered that I'm Lyme free now
I got tested for Lyme with a darkfield microscope and to the doctor's surprise he couldn't find any!
(The way I cured myself of Lyme is at the bottom of this page)

stachybotrys toxic mould
black mold

Lyme and mold
I've learned that the reason Lyme can be so hard to get rid of is usually a mold presence (in my case in my brain),as my doctor explained it "mold plus Lyme equals 2,000"- one strengthens the other.
 Basically if you have a strong immune system mold can't attack as hard but Lyme weakens the immune system and that's when the mold can become a huge issue,  the reverse is also true.


My original symptoms
Balance issues (very bad)
Chronic fatigue
Insomnia
Arthritic pain after two days without taking my medicine
Increased allergies
Loss of appetite
Tremors of the right hand (anexia)
Painful joints after moderate exercising
Slight memory and concentration issues


Current situation
So yes I'm Lyme free but the mold is still in my brain, see usually mold produces polyps in your nose so you breathe a pollen like seed, the next step are the sinuses and because there is no barrier between the sinuses and the brain it settles on top of it producing lesions if left untreated.

How to check if you have mold
1. Go to the coast and stay outside most of the day for a minimum of four days, the iodine kills mold and the sea is full of salt so clean air.   So if that's the problem you should feel better.

2. Go to the dentist and have an x-ray of your teeth done, it reaches just above your nose so the polyps should be visible.  This will cost you $40.

3. Go and have a mold test done,  Core beam scan it will cost you $120.


To get rid of the mold
1. Diet, no gluten, no sugar, no yeast (it's a kind of mold), lots of water, Himalayan salt,
a tablespoon of brags apple cider vinegar in a glass of water 6-8 times a day.

2. Things that will make you feel better.
An ionizer around your neck, go to sleep before 12pm and wake up no earlier then 6am, use electronics less (especially before bed).

How I cured my Lyme- follow these tips and you should see results!
I quit sugar, gluten and yeast, I was on the Cowden protocol for 7 months, I took cat's claw (semmento), Japanese knotweed, I drank lots of raw milk, ate organically, I did exercise but not much.

I really wish you all the best!

6 comments:

  1. Interesting thank you for sharing your success and I shared your post all the best to you

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! I hope it helps you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I joined Advanced Cell Training. What a great place. We do it through teleconference. In 4 months my friend was on his death bed he was hiking. I'm taking longer due to other illnesses. .never seen anything like this. I'm healing mentally physically and spiritually. Gary rocks

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for sharing! Super interesting and so happy to hear your well again!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sorry to disappoint you AO but it turns out the Lyme just hid and once it "come back the doctor tested me with a bioresonance machine and it turned out perasites were protecting the lyme so I'm getting rid of them first.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Here is a great herbal doctor who cured me of Hepatitis B. his name is Dr. Imoloa. I suffered Hepatitis B for 11 years, I was very weak with pains all over my body my stomach was swollen and I could hardly eat. And one day my brother came with a herbal medicine from doctor Imoloa and asked me to drink and I drank hence there was no hope, and behold after 2 week of taking the medicine, I started feeling relief, my swollen stomach started shrinking down and the pains was gone. I became normal after the completion of the medication, I went to the hospital and I was tested negative which means I’m cured. He can also cure the following diseases with his herbal medicine...lupus, hay fever, measles, dry cough, diabetics hepatitis A.B.C, mouth ulcer, mouth cancer, bile salt disease, fol ate deficinecy, diarrhoea, liver/kidney inflammatory, eye cancer, skin cancer disease, malaria, chronic kidney disease, high blood pressure, food poisoning, parkinson disease, bowel cancer, bone cancer, brain tumours, asthma, arthritis, epilepsy, cystic fibrosis, lyme disease, muscle aches, cholera, fatigue, muscle aches, shortness of breath, alzhemer's disease, Rheumatoid Arthritis, Anxiety Disorders, Back Pain, Crohn's Disease, Chronic renal failure, acute myeloid leukaemia, acute pancreatitis, chronic inflammatory joint disease, inflammatory bowel disease, Addison's disease, back acne, breast cancer, allergic bronchitis, Celia disease, bulimia disease, congenital heart disease, cirrhosis, fetal alcohol spectrum, constipation, fungal nail infection, fabromyalgia, (love spell) and many more. he is a great herbalist man. Contact him on email; drimolaherbalmademedicine@gmail.com. You can also reach him on whatssap- +2347081986098.

    ReplyDelete